Magical Paths Begging To Be Walked
Roads and paths pervade our literature, poetry, artwork, linguistic expressions and music. Even photographers can’t keep their eyes (and lenses) off of a beautiful road or path, which is why we collected this list of 28 amazing photos of paths.
Paths like these have a powerful grip on the human imagination – they can bring adventure, promise and change or solitude, peace and calm. There’s nothing like a walk down a beautiful path to clear your head – or to fill it with ideas!
I’ll leave you with an excellent quote from J. R. R. Tolkien’s works while you enjoy these images; “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.“
- Autumn In The White Carpathians
- Rhododendron Laden Path, Mount Rogers, Virginia, USA
- Spring In Hallerbos Forest, Belgium
- Autumn Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Autumn Path
- Bamboo Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan
- Dark Hedges In Ireland
- Winter Forest Path, Czech Republic
- Path Under Blooming Trees In Spring
Character design and drawing are tome-sized topics and even if I had all the answers (I don’t - I have a lot to learn), I’m not sure I could communicate them effectively. I’ve gathered some thoughts and ideas here, though, in case they’re helpful.
First, some general…
Me trying to listen to anyone speak about anything, ever
Possibly the most engrossing .gif ever.
OH MY GOD OWLS.
The Most Beautiful Trees In The World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo: Unknown
- Red maples trees path. Photo: Ildiko Neer
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo: Brian Young
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo: Christopher Schoenbohm
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo: Shoeven
- California in autumn. Photo: Mizzy Pacheco
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo: Falke
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo: Christophe Kiciak
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo: Unknown
Nup….. the gorgeous has just burn a hole in the ozone layer…..
fairies do exists because moths are fairies
look at this cutie!
I just said that